Saturday, August 2nd
Registration begins at 9:30am
San Manuel Stadium
280 South E Street
San Bernardino, CA 92401
Qualifications for Auditions
1. All candidates must be at least 18 years old by August 2nd, 2014.
2. All candidates must have a High School diploma or GED.
3. All candidates must understand the time obligation the Inland Empire 66ers Dance Team will include. Mandatory attendance is necessary at practices, appearances, games, community events, and any other mandatory appearances made by the management of the Inland Empire 66ers Dance Team. The team may have late night and/or early morning practices and games that are mandatory. YOU MUST HAVE A FLEXIBLE SCHEDULE.
4. The Inland Empire 66ers Dance Team is a ONE YEAR obligation. Do not audition if you are unable to commit to the entire year. Team members will have to sign a contract stating that they understand being a member of the dance team is a year long obligation.
5. Each candidate must have reliable transportation.
6. All candidates must possess excellent speaking skills and personality.
7. All candidates must be available for all phases of the audition.
9. All candidates must provide a 4×6 or larger head shot and bikini shot. Pictures do not have to be professional. All pictures are non-returnable and must reflect what you currently look like or what you will look like during the time of auditions.
1. Auditions will be closed to the public.
2. Mandatory Audition Attire:
a. Dance or athletic half-top (midriff must be showing)
b. Hot pants, dance shorts (NO full length pants or capris)
c. Dance sneakers, tennis shoes, jazz shoes with non-marking soles
d. Flesh tone tights
e. Performance ready hair and make-up is a must. ALL hair should be down.
Anyone not wearing the above stated mandatory audition attire will not be allowed to audition.
3. Auditions will consist of across the floor, learning a 60 sec. dance routine, and an individual interview.
4. Registration is at 9:30 am. We will not accept anyone arriving after 10:00am.
Our team does require a lot of commitment. The 66er dancers practice every Tuesday/Thursday night and have games 2-3 times a week. Your schedule must be open every night from 4:30pm-11:00pm. We do provide schedules in advance, but are subject to change. We do have girls who work full time jobs or attend school full time so it is possible to do both, but we do ask all girls to have their nights free for practices and events. Please do not audition if you cannot commit to the team 100% for the remainder of the 2014 year.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org