Do you have what it takes to wear the Charger Girl uniform? If so, the Chargers are holding auditions for the 2011 Charger Girls on April 3-5, 2011.
- You must be at least 18 years old by the date of the preliminary audition. There is no maximum age limit.
- There are no height or weight requirements.
- Team members must have flexible schedules for twice-weekly rehearsals, games and appearances during and prior to the season.
- Team members must attend a mandatory weekend mini-camp.
- Team members must have a means of transportation.
IF YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO MAKE A FULL ONE-YEAR COMMITMENT TO THE SAN DIEGO CHARGER GIRLS THEN YOU SHOULD NOT AUDITION!
All interested applicants should complete an application (available by web-site) and include a non-returnable photograph of yourself (5 X 7 or larger, black & white or color, head shot or full body shot) and send to:
San Diego Charger Girls Auditions
P.O. Box 609609
San Diego, CA 92160
April 3, 2011 (Preliminary Audition)
April 4, 2011 (Interview Finals)
April 5, 2011 (Dance Finals)
LOCATION (Preliminary Audition Only)
University of San Diego – Jenny Craig Pavilion
A one or two-piece leotard and flesh colored tights/hosiery are mandatory. This helps to standardize and minimize the possibility of an unfair advantage based on individual attire. Jazz, dance shoes or athletic shoes (minimal tread and non-marking soles) are also mandatory. You may want to bring a couple of pairs of shoes to try out since you will be dancing on a gym floor.
TIME (Preliminary Audition)
9:00 a.m. Check-In. The audition will start promptly at 10:00 a.m.
Commonly asked questions, click here.